POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: SeaShell Plugin : Re: SeaShell Plugin Server Time
28 Sep 2024 12:51:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SeaShell Plugin
From: Philippe Gibone
Date: 16 Jun 2003 13:48:23
Message: <3eee02e7@news.povray.org>
Hi Thomas

I don't see the post i wrote this morning, so, I do it again, sorry if you
have allready seen it

  pov:write("interior_texture{", gsub(self.TextureInterior, "%s", "%_"),"}")
  pov:texture(gsub(self.Texture, "%s", "%_") )

The first line will generate a line in pov :
"interior_texture{TextureInterior}"
The second line will generate a line in Pov like material {Texture}

(The call to gsub avoid the spaces in the name of the texture)

But TextureInterior MUST be a texture and Texture MUST be a material (sorry
for shouting ;-)

HTH

Philippe Gibone